Breakfast & After School Cover
Breakfast & after school club cover – Stockton-on-Tees – Starting after half term
Education World are working in partnership with a lovely primary school in Stockton who require cover in their breakfast and after school clubs after half term. The hours for the cover are 7:30-9:00 and 15:00-18:00. The headteacher has requested someone with a minimum of a Level 2 TA qualification or equivalent to work towards ratios. If you hold a relevant qualification and the hours suit your circumstances, please contact Education World.
- Breakfast & after school club cover (7:30-9:00 & 15:00-18:00).
- Monday to Friday.
- Starting after half term.
- From £11.69 per hour
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Hold a relevant Level 2 qualification.
- Must have an enhanced DBS, registered on the update service.
- Be available to start after half term and can commit until at least Christmas.
Education World is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children in education and ensure all safeguarding and compliance checks are carried out in-line with REC guidelines. Feel free to visit our Trustpilot page to read first-hand reviews of our outstanding service from EW supply staff past and present (we're currently rated 4.9/5 stars).
|Education / Teaching / Research